- All mail picked up on afternoon routes or delivered to Campus Mail Service Facility Monday Through Friday by 4:00 p.m. will be delivered the next business day.
- The building name and dept. office number must be included in both, the mailing address and the return address on all campus mail to ensure prompt and accurate delivery. (NO BUILDING ABBREVIATIONS)
- Mail routes start at 9:15 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.. If you have large mailings, you need to let us know by phone (882-6529 or 882-6522) before these times or the mailing will be left until the next run.
- Face mail so that all envelopes are identical (i.e., all addresses are easily read without having to turn the envelope). Place a rubberband around all faced Campus Mail.
- Campus mail addressed to residence hall occupants must be faced and bundled separately by residence hall in order to be delivered by Campus Mail Service Facility personnel.
- Envelopes or packages exceeding five pounds in aggregate, please contact Campus Mail Courier Service (882-6529) for pickup. There will be a courier charge for these packages.
- Envelopes or packages for other campuses must be endorsed with the word "COURIER" on the face of the envelope or package. Also Campus location UMKC, UMSL, or UMR must be included in the address.
All questions concerning INCOMING U.S. Mail or Campus Mail should be addressed to Patty Gash, 882-5959.
Back to top of page